How to Register for Classes
For students who have already successfully applied for admission to MC, credit course registration is simple: Log in to MyMC, click on "Registration," then choose the icon that says “Register for Classes.”
For new students, see Getting Started: How to Apply and Register for a step-by-step guide to becoming an MC student.
After completing your registration, print your schedule. Make sure to pay your tuition and fees before the deadline to avoid having your class registration dropped. Go to MyMC and pay your bill or set up a payment plan. If you have financial aid check with the Financial Aid office to make sure your charges are covered.
To register for noncredit classes, visit the Workforce Development and Continuing Education course catalog.
If you haven’t applied yet, you’ll need to complete the admissions application and related assessment and advising steps before you can register. See Getting Started: How to Apply and Register for a step-by-step guide.
Search the Schedule of Classes:
- Existing students may search the class schedule by logging in to MyMCnew window. Click on "Registration," then click "Browse Class Schedules."
- Guests may search the class schedule without logging innew window.
Be sure to check classes you want to take for course prerequisites and assessment levels.
If you are a visiting student from another college or university and plan to take classes at MC to transfer back to your 名门棋牌 college/university, visit Resources for Visiting Students.
If you are not seeking a degree from MC but wish to take credit classes for career, graduate school preparation, or personal interest please be aware that most courses have assessment levels and/or prerequisites that you must meet prior to registration. Please review our Course Prerequisites and Assessment Levels.
On-Time Registration means that registration and payment are due before each class is scheduled to start. Early registration allows more time for early planning, including advising, applying for financial aid, ordering books, and locking in the classes you want at the times you need.
Online registration is available until 11:59 p.m. the day before the class starts. You may register in person for a class the same day it begins, as long as you register before the class start time. For example, you could register in person at 10:00 a.m. if the class begins at 1:00 p.m.
Payment deadlines are based on the time of registration. Each student is responsible for his or her tuition and fees. Register for classes and then make payment arrangements so your courses are not dropped for nonpayment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Very few. Under limited circumstances, students are allowed to change or add courses after the class has begun. Exceptions will be granted and approved by the Dean or designated Department Chair for the discipline in consultation with the course instructor.
- If you are assessed by the instructor or the department and it is determined that you need to be assigned to a different course, you will need documentation of the new assessment and approval from the department chair.
- If the College cancels your class too late for you to add another class, you will need to obtain approval from the department chair.
- If there is a documented registration error by the College, you will need approval from the campus registrar, followed by approval from the department chair.
- If you have a documented medical emergency that prohibited you from registering online or in person prior to the start of the class, you will need documentation of the medical emergency and approval from the campus registrar, followed by approval from the department chair.
- If you registered on time, attended the course, but were dropped from the course for reasons other than listed above, you will need approval from the department chair.
Do not go to the class and ask the professor. Your appeal for a registration exception must be reviewed and approved by the campus registrar and/or the appropriate dean or department chair.
- Go to MyMC and pay your bill or set up a payment plan. Pay on time to ensure your class registration is not dropped.
- If you have financial aid check with the Financial Aid office to make sure your charges are covered.
- Buy books and other course materials in person or online.
- Check the calendar to find out when classes begin.
- Review your schedule in MyMC the first day of each class to ensure the room assignment hasn't changed.
If you need help at any step in the process, contact us at 240-567-5000 or raptorcentral@. You may also visit the Raptor Central on each campus for in-person registration assistance. If you need to see a counselor/advisor, make an appointment.
Due to the coronavirus situation, the College is making several important changes to the academic calendar.
- Remote teaching and learning will continue through the end of the spring semester.
- May 2, 名门棋牌: The College will transition to a period designed to help students in need of academic support and assessment. This assistance and assessment period will last from May 4 to May 13.
- May 22, 名门棋牌: Semester formally ends.
- April 20, 名门棋牌: Summer course offerings published online for viewing only.
- April 27, 名门棋牌: Summer registration opens.
- June 8, 名门棋牌: Summer Session I classes begin. Courses will be online only.
- July 11, 名门棋牌: Summer Session II classes begin. Courses will consist of a combination of online and face-to-face courses.
- August 21, 名门棋牌: Summer session II classes end.
- May 11, 名门棋牌: Fall course offerings published online for viewing only.
- May 18, 名门棋牌: Fall registration opens.
- August 31, 名门棋牌: Fall classes begin.